Weak passwords are easy to guess. We strongly encourage you to create a secure one-time password for your account, following these simple guidelines:
- Use 8-16 characters and at least one uppercase and one lowercase letter.
- Use a combination of letters, numbers, and special characters.
- Use different passwords for all your online accounts. If you use the same password for all accounts and one of them is compromised, all other accounts are compromised as well.
- Delete any emails that contain password information (after writing them down in a safe place).
- Change your passwords regularly.
Keep your account information to yourself:
- Don't share your information with third parties. This also applies to your friends and family. If you share your password or other account information, you put your account at risk.
- BetMGM will never ask you for your login credentials or any other personal or account information other than to confirm your identity when you call us or ask us to do something for you.
If you notice suspicious activity on your account:
We strongly advise you close your account through the ‘Hamburger Menu’ on the left or changing the password for your account using the ‘Forgot Password’ function. You can follow the How can I reset my password? Article for more information. You can then contact us and give us enough information to investigate the case and take any necessary action.
If you think you've found a security vulnerability on our platform, let us know so we can take action as soon as possible. You can see further information on this in our What should I do if I discover a security flaw on your site? article.