What is it ?
Be in for the chance to win a prize pot of up to £2,000,000 by predicting the goals for all six of the selected Premier League matches. Terms and conditions apply.
How can I take part?
Players must opt in from the “Promotions” page to participate. Opt-in is only required once for the whole season.
What is the criteria/Am I eligible?
- Golden Goals is open to all new and existing players on BetMGM. You must be over 18 years of age and have and maintain a valid account with BetMGM to participate
- Entry into Golden Goals is free and is not subject to any deposit, wagering or withdrawal requirements on your Account.
- To participate in a Tournament, you must have submitted your predictions (by completing all of the predictions in the relevant prediction tile and clicking the “submit predictions’ button) prior to the start of the first fixture in the Tournament or the deadline as detailed in the prediction tile
How to claim my reward?
- You will win the prize if you predict all of the fixtures in the Tournament correctly. The prize for each Tournament will be detailed at the top of the relevant Tournament prediction tile in the Golden Goals Lobby. If more than one player predicts all fixtures in the Tournament correctly, the Jackpot will be divided by the number of players with the correct predictions.
- If you win, you will be notified by the email address or phone number included in the contact details on your Account. If you fail to respond to accept the Jackpot within 30 days, your share of the Jackpot prize will be void.
- If you win the Jackpot, you will receive the Jackpot (or your share of it) into your stipulated bank account via bacs transfer. We will only pay the Jackpot to a bank account belonging to you, and reserve the right to verify both you, including your age and identity, and your bank account
What to do if there is an issue?
In order to ensure that you have the best experience, please follow these steps.
- Clear cookies and cache and browser history on your device
- Avoid streaming other content whilst on site
- Ensure you have a strong wireless connection
If you are experiencing any further issues with trying to add your predictions, please follow our How do I delete browsing data (history, cookies, cache)? article.